Our mission is to enable the workplace of the future by delivering measureable improvements in business efficiency through cost reduction, document security, workforce mobility and reducing environmental impact for customers of every size.
We are the UK’s leading independent managed print and document centric services specialist, offering the most extensive wholly owned support network, across England, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Channel Islands. We overcome individual document related challenges through the combination of OEM partnerships, technical expertise, and industry knowledge; underpinned by worldclass services and the most reliable local level support delivered by a highly motivated Danwood team.
Our Vision: To enable the workplace of the future through innovative document centric services.
Where we are today
Today we support companies and organisations, large and small, via a network of locations across the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands; combining our specialist expertise with a local presence and personal touch.
- We currently provide over 100,000 machines
- Our engineers have over 2,000 years of combined experience, supporting over 3,000 different models
- On average 36,000 calls per month are supported and resolved by our UK support centre
- We service six billion pages per annum. Stacked as reams this would exceed the height of Everest every week!
- Our professional services team are the largest in the UK within our industry
Come and join us
We put our customers at the centre of everything we do, so we recruit and develop talented people who are passionate about delivering great customer service that sets us apart from rest of the industry.
Join us on a transformational journey with the opportunity to make a positive difference to our customers and change the ways they think about, use and process documents in an increasingly mobile and remotely connected world.