Graduate Recruitment Programme
Our graduate programme lets you learn about each of the different functions that drive our business and deliver a fantastic customer experience. Over your first few months you’ll spend time in the different areas of the business – Sales, Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, Professional Services & Innovation, and HR – and discover how they each deliver value to our customers.
Beyond this, growing a successful career with us is in your own hands. Ultimately, of course, we want you to succeed. So to set you off on the right foot, we’ll partner you with one of the many high achievers in the business. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, they’ll help you find your perfect career path and reach your full potential. All we ask is that you pay back our investment in you by delivering even more value to our customers.
What we look for in our graduates
You’ll need a degree (but it can be in any subject) and any previous work experience would be valuable too. And since the programme could involve moving between any number of UK locations, you must be fairly flexible with regard to where you work. Beyond that, if you recognise yourself in the following statements, we’d love to hear from you.
- You’re highly motivated and well-organised with plenty of initiative
- You have a track record of achieving results and getting things done
- You’re deeply curious about people and processes and you know how to get the best from both
- You love to learn and innovate, bringing fresh ideas to life in the real world
- You’re savvy about technology and navigate the digital world with ease
- You’re ready to jump in at the deep-end and learn as you go
Want to know more…
A little desk-based research will give you a good idea of who we are and what we do. But there’s no better way to get a real feel for what it’s like to work at Danwood than by coming along and meeting us in person at one of our recruitment events. We run them up and down the country as well as holding open days at our Head Office throughout the year, so check our diary and see when we’re coming to a campus near you.