What we look for in Sales
Rising to the challenge as part of our team in Sales demands a rather particular set of personal attributes. So before you apply, run through the checklist below and make sure you’ve got what it takes.
- You are outgoing, friendly and have an engaging personality
- You are inquisitive and show a real interest in the needs of your customers
- You are quick to recognise new opportunities and know how to make the most of each and every one
- You are resilient and never let a knock-back stand in the way of success
- You have a real sense of competition and targets bring out the best in you
- You have a genuine desire to develop your skills and progress in your career
Why join us? View the benefits of a career with Danwood.
Whether you join us as a sales consultant working in the field and dealing with customers face-to-face, or as part of our team in tele-sales, where you’ll be building relationships over the phone, you’ll enjoy career development opportunities and long-term prospects that few other organisations can match. There are a number of opportunities for motivated sales people, Business Development Managers or Account Managers across the UK, so even if you don’t see a specific role in your area right now, we’d still really like to hear from you because…
- Danwood is the UK’s largest independent reseller within Managed Print Services (MPS) and Document Solutions
- If you are a talented Business Development Manager or Account Manager then a job with Danwood will be a great move to grow your career
- We are growing and sales experience from other sectors such as Software as a Service (SaaS) or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) brings real value to the team
- You will be working within dedicated geographical regions of the UK with opportunities to sell to an allocated portfolio of accounts,
- There are opportunities to work in all our core business areas including Commercial Sales, Corporate Sales, Public Sector Sales, Business Process Outsourcing and Production Print
- If you are looking to move your career from tele-sales to a field sales role then we have the training programme that’s right for you
- You will be at the forefront of this industry and engaged in delivering the expansion of new solutions and services to the market.
So, if you are looking for your next sales job and are keen to find out more about Danwood’s offering within the Managed Print Services and Document Solutions sector, then we are the right opportunity for you!