What we look for in Service
It takes a special set of personal qualities and professional motivations to make your mark as part of our Service team. So before you apply, ask yourself, do the following statements apply to you?
- You enjoy working with people and take pride in delivering great service
- Your friendly demeanour and excellent communication skills mean you relate well to others
- You are naturally curious about how things work and enjoy solving problems
- You have a sharp, analytical mind and a methodical approach
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- You take every opportunity to learn new skills and advance your technical capabilities
Why join us? View the benefits of a career with Danwood.
Whether you join one of our teams in Service Engineering or our Customer Service Call Centre, or our many and varied professional services, such as Project Management, Consultancy, Training or Business Process Outsourcing, you’ll have huge scope to make a very real and positive difference to our customers, to the business, and to your own career.