Who we look for
Our CREATE values unite us as one team and ensure that we’re focused on delivering the very best experience for our customers, every day. With that in mind, wherever you join us, there are certain qualities we’ll expect you to bring. If you can answer ‘yes’ to the following statements, we’d love to hear from you:
- You put customers at the centre of your world and give them the best experience possible
- You are highly motivated, with a track record of achieving results and getting things done
- You understand the importance of working ethically and delivering on your promises
- You are a strong team player
- You are savvy about technology and can navigate the digital world with ease
- You are happy to take the initiative and keen to develop your own career
Training and development
There really is something for everyone at Danwood.
If you’re an engineer, our technical training will teach you how to maintain and fix the largest fleet of devices in the field. If you join us in Sales, our Academy will help you develop your product knowledge and commercial skills. And if you’re looking to enhance your leadership capabilities, our Management Development Academy will teach you all you need to know.
In addition to all of that, we offer a comprehensive range of more targeted development programmes, training courses, workshops, and skills sessions. All of which are designed to support the continuous professional development and boost the long-term prospects of everyone who works with us.
Diversity and equality
At Danwood, we believe it’s our diversity as individuals and the unique contribution each of us brings that defines our strength as an organisation. Our policy is to treat all job applicants and employees fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, national origins, ethnic origin, disability or age.