Dramatically cut costs, reduced print waste and positively impacted printing behaviour.
- Accurate reporting and monitoring of print volumes
- Significant reduction in wasted paper
- Controlled pay-per-print environments
- On-going technical support and maintenance
A new approach to cost savings provides substantial benefits.
- Improvement on efficiency and productivity
- Reduced paper wastage
- Reduced operating cost
- Reduced administration time
New print technology dramatically reduces cost and wastage.
- 40% reduction in pages printed per employee
- 37% reduction in total cost to print each colour page
- 15% reduction in paper usage
Civil Aviation Authority
Six working days end-to-end installation and cost savings of more than 41%.
- Total Flexibility in terms of contracting or extending the device estate
- Raised awareness of employee printing habits
- PaperCut management software
Crystal Motor Group
Reduction in prints costs by 31%.
- 100% improvement on efficiency
- Number of different models reduced by 88%
- An overall reduction in fleet size of 38%
Derby County Football Club
Haven’t looked back since opting for a managed print service.
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced paper and energy consumption
- 30% reduced costs
- Reduction in IT calls
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
A more efficient print and document management system.
- Flexible usage for students
- Reduced print wastage
- 50% savings on cost per click
Forth Crossing Bridge Constructors
A local presence for a cost effective solution.
- Fully trained key users
- Local support in Scotland
- Cost control and transparancy
A modern print infrastructure that has significantly reduced paper and consumable wastage.
- Cost savings on consumables
- Reduction in print volumes
- Integrated print management system
Last Cawthra Feather
Reducing costs, complexity and environmental impact.
- 97% minimum uptime
- Reduced administration cost
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Reduction in IT helpdesk support
100% improvement on print efficiency.
- 70% reduction in helpdesk calls
- 50% total wastage reduction
- 40% total paper cost reduction
Royal Veterinary College
A rationalised print fleet achieves high cost and environmental savings:
- 67% reduction in devices
- 15% cost savings
- 47,470 less pages printed
Reducing costs by up to 30% with a managed print service.
- Improved IT reporting
- Onsite engineer response within 4hrs
- 30% reduction in costs
- Reduction in IT calls
Thrings feels the benefits from a modern, streamlined print solution from Danwood
- Print speed has increased by 48%
- Uptime is now at 99.96%
- Wastage has been reduced to bare minimum
- The new devices all use less power
University of Bedfordshire
A rationalised print fleet with a solution that consolidates, standardises and controls its printing operations.