Modern businesses exist in a fast-paced world.
Our Electronic Content Management solutions give you complete control over your data, documents and business processes. Built as a modular solution, select only the building blocks you need to create the perfect CMS for your business:
Intelligent Capture: Scans, imports & extracts data
Process: Automate predictable decisions and re-route exceptions, search keywords in documents, track and sign documents digitally.
Access: Provide staff with straightforward, remote access to information.
Integrate: Links intelligently link with your business applications.
Measure: Easily run reports on all manner of data stored within your systems.
How Enterprise Content Management can transform your business
- Allows content to be accessed from anywhere and even on mobile devices- work on the move, at home or with a client
- Speeds up processes by automating predictable processes and introducing tools to help you better manage your documents within familiar apps
- Improve process efficiency by allowing those who interact with your business to complete and return forms online
- Improve customer service capability through speed of access to documents and online visibility into status of requests or transactions
- Quick and easy auditing of the information you have and identification of the information you require
With Enterprise Content Management you can:
- Boost productivity by streamlining daily processes
- Free up property space by reducing your physical document storage requirements
- Protect your information from disaster and ensure compliance with document retention requirements, without the need for additional software
- Boost your green credentials by reducing waste
- Enhance security through easy monitoring and enforcement of security policies
The workplace is evolving...
Danwood recognise that work is no longer where we go, it’s what we do. Our digital solutions help workforces to mobilise; making it easier to collaborate, boosting efficiency and flexibility, and enabling substantial cost savings to be made. By moving beyond the constraints of the traditional workplace, waste is eliminated, the work environment improved, and property requirements reduced. Information becomes your primary asset.