When only a printed letter will do.
Consolidate mail from across your organisation and route it to high volume print facilities, where it can be printed, sorted and mailed in the most time-and-cost efficient way. Whatever kind of documents your organisation needs to send, and whatever the volumes, make sure you save both time and money on your daily mailing requirements.
Save between 20% and 50% on your outgoing mail processes.
How outbound Hybrid Mail can transform your business
- Move toward the paperless office and digitise your transactions
- Quick, accurate and efficient outbound mail processing
- Create a centralised print and mail facility
- Secure archive of all processed outgoing mail
- No need for expensive franking machines, first class post or costly courier services
- Apply rules to print users for extra control and business security
How it works
Mail sent to print from across your organisation is collected in digital format and automatically checked, sorted and prepared for printing. All mail is then routed to a centralised on-site or third party print facility to be printed, enclosed and mailed. All mail can also be tracked throughout the printing and mailing process.
- Reduce consumables costs
- Boost your green credentials by cutting waste and lowering carbon footprint
- Ensure security and compliance are maintained
- Upload corporate templates to ensure brand consistency quickly and easily
- Eliminate unnecessary admin costs from your business
- Reduce errors and see an end to returned mail
- Increase colleague productivity by eliminating manual steps of mailing
- Reduce burden on administrative colleagues
- Increase control over outgoing post
The workplace is evolving...
Danwood recognise that work is no longer where we go, it’s what we do. Our digital solutions help workforces to mobilise; making it easier to collaborate, boosting efficiency and flexibility, and enabling substantial cost savings to be made. By moving beyond the constraints of the traditional workplace, waste is eliminated, the work environment improved, and property requirements reduced. Information becomes your primary asset.