As the UK’s only nationwide independent specialist in managed print and document management services, we support over 80,000 machines with over 300 service engineers.
Our call centre receives an average of 20,000 calls per month; backed by over 3,000 years of combined engineering experience. We also resolve 1 in 4 service requests remotely negating the need for a field engineer thereby maximizing your printing uptime.
Who accesses our services
Businesses, organisations and individuals who recognise that in order to support their growth the printing and management of their documents needs to be as effective as possible.
Request a customer care call back
How we propose to meet our commitment
Response time guarantee: We’ll commit to having an engineer at your site within a day
Uptime commitment: Using a blend of pre-emptive fixes, remote fixes and streamlined parts delivery processes we will keep your machines running for the maximum time possible
First time fix guarantee: Our unrivalled manufacturer relationships mean we’ll always have the right part ready at your premises the following morning for a first time fix
Nationwide service coverage: Be that the field engineers that come and visit your site, or our remote engineers ready to take your call on the helpdesk; we are always available to support you
Toner/ equipment disposal: We will dispose of all unneeded equipment and disposables in a timely and environmentally friendly way, supporting your CSR objectives
Our Service Principles
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries through our national call centre
- We aim to respond to phone, web and email enquiries within one working day
- We will provide accurate and up to date information, when you need it
Quality of service
- Using a blend of pre-emptive fixes, remote fixes and streamlined parts delivery processes we will keep your machines running for the maximum time possible
- Our unrivalled manufacturer relationships mean we’ll have the right part ready at your premises the following morning for a first time fix
- Our engineers understand your issues because of their extensive experience with business, we never outsource to third parties.
- We will dispose of all unneeded equipment and disposables in a timely and environmentally friendly way, supporting your CSR objectives
- We have systems in place to ensure that we protect your confidential information
- We understand that your ideas are your business advantage – and will not use our position to gain an advantage for ourselves or others – or cause a detriment to you
- We handle all your information in accordance with the data protection act 1998
If you call our National Support Centre – 0844 481 2222 you can expect:
- Our staff to be experienced and knowledgeable
- To be able to contact our Business Support service between 8.30am–5.00pm Monday -Friday
To allow us to help, we expect you will:
- Give us information that is timely, accurate and complete
- Take the time to understand your obligations and aim to fulfil them
- Provide us with honest, constructive feedback on our service
- Contact us if you believe we have made an error or acted inappropriately, and wish to make a complaint.