Whether it’s managing consumable orders, checking the status of your entire fleet, or simply taking meter readings, Danwood DNA eliminates the inefficiencies and drives down your costs.
Central to our service offering, Danwood DNA is a considerable asset to business agility. The automation of device monitoring architecture drives effectiveness up and drives costs down. And it will continue to do this because it’s inherently flexible, adapting to the changing technologies and feature-sets of office devices.
Danwood DNA will:
- Automatically order consumables
- Remove the need for manual meter readings
- Optimise your service and supply chain
- Automate remote monitoring of network devices
- Offer business intelligence through the DNA portal
Contact us to get started with DNA
Network friendly and efficient
- Danwood DNA uses a unique system of self‐optimising monitoring to collect only the necessary information. By respecting the other data on the network, Danwood DNA avoids the creation of peaks in network traffic and the accidental triggering of intrusion detection alarms.
- Supports the highest levels of security for networks such as SNMPv3, and secure encrypted XMPP messaging for communication.
- Asset and Location Management allows your engineering resources to be precisely planned, your consumable deliveries to be timely and accurate, and therefore your operating costs minimised.
- Danwood DNA Enterprise can integrate with core IT service desk systems, and it will inform and contribute to supply-chain and service-chain management systems.