Audit and Assessment
A print audit and assessment helps you to understand the true costs of your current print fleet. Our Document Consultants look at your document driven processes and the impacts these have on your business efficiency; ranging from a volume and cost analysis of hardware, through to full business process mapping, this is the first step towards an automated operation that improves the management of information removes manual error-prone processes. Ultimately leading to greater satisfaction for both your users and customers alike.
We invest time looking at:
- Document and Record management (creation, storage, archive, retrieval)
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Workflow and data extraction
- Analytics and management information systems around document centric processes
- Security and legal compliance
Management and Consultancy
Our first step is to establish your requirements; understanding your business objectives, processes and working practices. Our expert Pre-Sales Team are then able to provide recommendations, along with indicative pricing to help assist with early financial modelling. Should you wish, you can view demonstrations of the solution at one of our Customer Experience Centres or as a Proof of Concept on your site.
Large change programmes and implemenation projects require many hands. Danwood Project Managers go way beyond just co-ordination. We ensure tasks get done in the right order and at the right time. Based on PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) methodology, we are continually planning ahead for potential risks and how to mitigate them.
Our Change Managers help you to support and communicate the key objectives of your project; ensuring your users understand the new features, benefits and the environmental impact of your new solution. Fully ITOL (Institute of Training and Occupational Learning) accredited and with full manufacturer support, they will provide a training solution that fits your business perfectly and equips your users with the skills required to adapt to change.
Danwood Solution Architects work with you to build, test and support your chosen solution. Once deployed, we produce detailed documentation that provides a go-to reference source for your specific configuration, allowing us to deliver exemplary and efficient support. Our Software Service Desk provides you with support on the products and services you have purchased from Danwood and where required, operates an optional 24/7 support service.
Take advantage of:
- Strong problem solving abilities, analytical mind-sets, and software integration experience.
- Technical solutions support through a number of channels including telephone, email and remote sessions, within hours – not days.
- Dedicated Software Service Desk following ITIL best practices with Microsoft MCP accredited or higher staff.
- Qualified professionals within Microsoft MCITP covering Desktop, Server, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Office 365,
- CCNA, CCNP, CNE, VCE, ITILv3.
Danwood Production Print Analysts provide reasoning, support and individual user training across a spectrum of production devices and software. We help you to understand the true cost and impact of your current machines and workflow within your printroom or CRD environment; making sure you have the right solution for your business needs. From a small marketing department within a corporate office, to a large volume publishing house, we can support you every step of the way to ensure you meet your objectives.
We investigate and offer advice on:
- Document Production (volume, speed and quality)
- On-line or off-line finishing requirements
- Existing and Potential Workflow solutions
- Colour critical environments (ISO standards, Pantone colour matching and Colour Profiles)
- Complex Document Creation (variable data, advanced imposition and document analysis)
- Document Security