Between 2013 and 2020 – 90% of IT industry growth will be driven by ‘3rd platform technologies’ such as mobile, cloud, social business and big data/analytics.
The ability to copy, print and scan in the office is pretty much a given these days. The current workforce expects more from technology – to always be available supporting them any way and anywhere they do business, whether that be via laptops/tablets, in the cloud, from home, off site or in the office.Xerox ConnectKey is an integrated software platform that powers the current range of Xerox A3 (and new A4) multi-functional devices.
Designed from the ground up to simplify the way today’s work gets done, it allows users more time to focus on their core business duties and not the technology – providing a vital advantage for organisations of all shapes and sizes. Xerox ConnectKey provides access to real and practical solutions that streamline how we communicate, share and process important business information; simplify complex document tasks and ultimately reduce costs.
Arrange a call back
- Application Defaults – i.e. black for Microsoft Outlook
- Colour Access by Active Directory log-on
- User Permissions – print access by time, day, application, colour type, etc.
- Integrations with leading print accounting solutions
- Standard McAfee embedded protection – secure from zero day attacks
- Cisco TrustSec – supports IT centric security policies/compliance
- Encryption, data overwrite, job log conceal, digital signatures…